Pages

Thursday 2 August 2018

Emma Watson Digital Learning Object



WALT: identify persuasive language features in a text.
Today in the second block of school my friends and I created a DLO based off of persuasive language features. To show our knowledge of persuasive language we found it (persuasive language) in Emma Watson's speech. We try to help you understand persuasive language and when it should be used. We are currently writing speeches and using persuasive language features helps to improve our speech. I hope my blog post taught you something. If you have any further queries please don't hesitate to comment down below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subtracting and Adding Fractions

In the first session I played a math "game" which helps improve my subtracting and adding fractions. This helps me quite a lot....