Pages

Tuesday 27 March 2018

The Metaphor Poem


WALT:write a metaphor poem
Indira is an unknown creature
waiting to explore
the different features of life. πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯



Indira is a bright
colourful book full of exciting
adventures awaiting.πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯



Indira is a cake
she looks simple but it is exploding
with unpredictable flavoursπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯



Indira is  a busy & loud train
Waiting to see where the tracks take her
There is no destination she is heading toπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯



Indira is a seed waiting to grow
with colourful branches and leaves.πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯



Indira is the weather
she can feel different emotions
by the way others treat herπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯


========================================
Today in school I made a metaphor poem about myself. I felt it was a bit difficult. I hope you like it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subtracting and Adding Fractions

In the first session I played a math "game" which helps improve my subtracting and adding fractions. This helps me quite a lot....