Pages

Sunday 13 May 2018

Tourism in New Zealand



Today in the second block of school, a friend & I used our reading skills & smart search to make inferences and complete a quiz. We learnt about AJ Hackett his partner Chris Sigglekow & the Pentecost Islanders they were inspired by. We solved a quiz by making inferences. I found it pretty easy since we were in partners. The technique we used was one person would search & the other person would write the answer on the quiz sheet. If you have any further queries please don't hesitate to use the comment section to ask. Thank You

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Indira, I enjoyed reading your blog post today. Keep up the amazing work!

Post a Comment

Subtracting and Adding Fractions

In the first session I played a math "game" which helps improve my subtracting and adding fractions. This helps me quite a lot....